Here you will find our terms of service, rules/regulations and questions/answers, just for vendors, that will help build your wedding business here on Wedding Expo Online. We are here to help your business grow and to experience the ultimate connections with engaged couples.
Check back often as new Q&A’s will be listed!
Click on any of the questions below to read the answers.
- Does Wedding Expo Online Have A Code Of Conduct and Terms of Service?
- As a Vendor, can I post on the Center Stage live stream?
- Can I post a link to my website on the live stream?
- Why are the live shows every six weeks?
- How do I submit my photos and descriptions to my portfolio on Wedding Expo Online?
- How many portfolios/projects can I submit to Wedding Expo Online?
- What types of content can I submit on my portfolio?
- How will engaged couples connect with me after viewing my portfolio?
- Where is the portfolio submission form located?
- Can my photos that I upload be used by Wedding Expo Online?
- What type of photos can I submit?
- How do I connect with Engaged Couples members so they can learn more about my products and/or services?
- How do I manage and edit my profile?
- How do I submit an article?
- What type of event can I post?
- Which members can submit events?
- What will my event look like after I post it?
- How many events can I post?
- How will engaged couples know about my event?
- Does Wedding Expo Online write my events ad for me?
- How long will my ad be on the events page?
- I’m a Vendor Plus member, how do I submit an event to show up on the events page?
- Are all of the vendors on Wedding Expo Online listed in the vendor directory?
- Who can view the vendor directory?
- Are there options in the vendor directory to help engaged couples find a vendor?
- Will my information still be in the vendor directory if I cancel my vendor membership?
- Where is the vendor directory located?
- Why are vendors charged a monthly membership fee?
- Since Wedding Expo Online is brand new, is the $24 and $54 vendor membership options an introductory price?
- What if I need to go on vacation and put my membership on pause, do you have an option for that?
- I have a Basic Vendor membership and would like to upgrade to the vendor plus membership to participate in the live wedding shows. How do I upgrade my membership?
- If I upgrade or downgrade my membership will it be prorated?
- Can I join any group on this site?
- Can I create a group?
- How often are the live wedding shows on Wedding Expo Online?
- Do all vendors get to participate in the live wedding shows?
- Who can view the live wedding shows?
- I’m a Vendor Plus Member, do you have a checklist of what I need to do to make sure I’m ready to showcase my wedding business during the live wedding show?
Code Of Conduct/Terms Of Service For Our Site
Q. Does Wedding Expo Online Have A Code Of Conduct and Terms of Service?
A. Yes. Our code of conduct is a set of rules outlining responsibilities and proper practices for our members. We want our site to be fair, fun and safe to all members and vendors. Our Terms of Service can be accessed here.
List of our code of conduct rules:
- Wedding Expo Online has made an online community available to our members for the sole purpose of providing a social network, forum platform, and a way to connect with engaged couples.
- On our site, the discussions and connections of our members are strictly to include only wedding related issues.
- Our members are expected to keep our site a friendly and positive atmosphere.
- Our site is NOT a place to complain, be negative, or talk bad about other engaged couples or vendors.
- We have made our online wedding Community available to members for educational and informational purposes related to the wedding industry.
- Members should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit on our Community and may not use the Community to transmit defamatory, obscene, and otherwise offensive communications.
- Users may not post or distribute files or other information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, except with the express consent of the owners of the rights.
- Wedding Expo Online will deny access to the Community to any member who has not agreed to the terms of these rules and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these rules or otherwise not in the best interest of our site.
Disclaimer: By joining and becoming a member of Wedding Expo Online, you agree that you have read and fully understand these rules. The owner and administrators of this site retain the right to monitor posted information and remove messages or materials they believe do not comply with the terms of these rules or that are not in the best interest of our site.
If at any time you notice a member that in noncompliance with our rules, please fill out the Member Protection Form and we will resolve the situation as quick as possible.
Wedding Expo Online is a fun and exciting community and we are so excited to have you as a member. There are many things waiting for you at our live expo on our Center Stage page. See you in the Expo!
Rules and Regulations For Participating On Our Center Stage Live Community
Q. As a Vendor, can I post on the Center Stage live stream?
A. Yes. You can post on our Center Stage live stream. Check out ‘How To Successfully Market Your Business On Wedding Expo Online‘ for full details. We want to make sure that all vendors are courteous and fair to other vendors on our live streams. Your goal is to have engaged couples read through your posts so they will respond and connect with you. If you are mass posting and/or posting a comment on a members feed that has nothing to do with their question or comment, then most likely that engaged couple will not want to connect with your business and they will think you are a nuisance. If you are properly marketing your business you will most likely get the sales you need, great reviews, and wonderful referrals. Mass posting is not tolerated here on Wedding Expo Online. The goal here at Wedding Expo Online is to create an ongoing business builder for you.
Q. Can I post a link to my website on the live stream?
A. Yes. If you type the URL on the live stream or on your wall, the link will automatically show a picture and a description that you included on your business website. You can also put a link to your articles that you post on our site too. Just remember to limit your posts to only a few per day so engaged couples don’t get overwhelmed.
Q. Why are the live wedding shows every six weeks?
A. With the amount of couples getting engaged each year, the need for more wedding shows has been greatly requested. It gives engaged couples a chance to schedule a time, in their busy schedules, to view our live wedding shows. Local areas, having only a few wedding shows a year, don’t offer enough time for engaged couples to fully shop for items, ideas, and/or services. Every six weeks gives both the engaged couples and vendors opportunity to connect when engaged couples need it the most. Vendors interested in participating in our live wedding shows click here for full details.
Adding My Portfolio To This Site
Q. How do I submit my photos and descriptions to my portfolio on Wedding Expo Online?
A. While on your profile page click on the portfolio tab. Scroll down until you see the “Add Your Portfolio” button. Once you click on ‘Add Your Portfolio’ you will be redirected to the page to submit the form for your photo with the description about your photo. Portfolio submissions are for vendor members only. When a member visits your profile page they will be able to see all of your portfolios that you have submitted. What a great way to get more traffic to your website or store!
Q. How many portfolios can I submit to Wedding Expo Online?
A. Please keep limit of portfolios to 10 a month. To build your portfolio you will need to submit one photo at a time. When an engaged couple visits your photo they will see your name at the bottom right of the description of that photo. When they click on your name it will take them directly to your portfolio page with all of the photos and descriptions that you have submitted.
Q. What types of content can I submit on my portfolio?
A. Wedding vendor members can submit photos and descriptions of your wedding products and/or services. You must choose a category when submitting a portfolio. For example: If you are a vendor that sells wedding dresses you would choose the ‘Dresses & Attire’ category so that engaged couples looking for wedding dresses can easily find you when they do a search on our site. You cannot submit explicit or rude material of any kind. Photos and descriptions are only to include info about your wedding business.
Q. How will engaged couples connect with me after viewing my portfolio?
A. After a member visits and views your portfolio they can click on your member name or profile URL that will appear automatically when you submit your portfolio. They can then do a search in the vendor directory to go directly to your profile page.
Q. Where is the portfolio submission form located?
A. On our Add Your Portfolio page.
Q. Can my photos that I upload be used by Wedding Expo Online?
A. Yes, when you, a vendor, uploads a photo to your portfolios, submitted articles or profile then Wedding Expo Online will use your uploaded photos throughout this site and our social media outlets to help further your advertising for your wedding business. Each time your photo is used it will be credited back to you so engaged couples can connect with you. It’s a great way to get free advertising from us!
Q. What type of photos can I submit?
A. Photos must contain only images that exhibit people, products and/or services from your wedding business. No explicit or rude photos will be permitted.
Connecting With Engaged Couples
Q. How do I connect with Engaged Couples members so they can learn more about my products and/or services?
A. Be sure you read through How To Successfully Market Your Business On Wedding Expo Online for full details on how to create the best relationships with the Engaged Couples Members. Trying to connect with as many engaged couples in the shortest amount of time is NOT the way you want to display your business. If you find an Engaged Couple Member that has posted a question about a wedding category that your business falls into, then you can comment on their post or question with a link to your product and/or service. By submitting articles, portfolios, participating in our live online wedding show, etc. your wedding business will be noticed. The best way to connect with an engaged couple is to create your submitted content that is inviting to the reader. Engaged Couples do not want to be overloaded with messages in their inbox, friend requests, or to see vendors posting on the site under categories that is not relevant to their wedding business.
Sales and Discount Events
Q. What type of event can I post?
A. Here are some ideas you can do for your event: A percentage off of an item and/or service, A free item with purchase, A discount for booking an appointment, etc.
Q. Which members can submit events?
A. Only Vendor Plus members can submit events at this time.
Q. What will my event look like after I post it?
A. You can view the events page at any time to view your ad to make sure the information shows up correctly.
Q. How many events can I post?
A. We ask that you limit your events to no more than 3 at one time.
Q. How will engaged couples know about my event?
A. Your event will be listed on our ‘events‘ page. Also, if you post an event during our live online wedding show event your events will show up in different areas of our site. Our live online wedding shows are every six weeks, so check out the details page for vendors to learn more about our live online wedding shows.
Q. Does Wedding Expo Online write my events ad for me?
A. No. Wedding Expo Online does not edit or write your ads, articles or descriptions to your portfolios. It is up to you to makes sure your wording is correct.
Q. How long will my ad be on the events page?
A. Your event will display on our event page until your event date is finished. We will also advertise your event on other areas of our site if your event runs on the same dates as our live online wedding shows. To find out when our live online wedding shows will be held check out the center stage page.
Q. I’m a Vendor Plus member, how do I submit an event to show up on the events page?
A. You’ll need to fill out the sales and discount event submission form.
Q. Are all of the vendors on Wedding Expo Online listed in the vendor directory?
A. Yes. When you sign up and/or update your profile, that information is automatically loaded into our vendor directory so engaged couples can easily search for the vendors they need.
Q. Who can view the vendor directory?
A. Only members of Wedding Expo Online can view the member directory.
Q. Are there options in the vendor directory to help engaged couples find a vendor?
A. Yes. Engaged couples can search by vendor name, city, state, and/or category.
Q. Will my information still be in the vendor directory if I cancel my vendor membership?
A. No. If you choose to cancel your membership all of the information you submitted to our site will be taken down. The information is only visible to members when you have an active membership.
Q. Why are vendors charged a monthly membership fee?
A. Wedding Expo Online charges a monthly membership fee to help go towards the costs of advertising for vendors and keeping the website running. Wedding Expo Online has created a platform that no other wedding website on the internet offers. We offer more ways for vendors to connect with engaged couples without having to wait for engaged coupled to contact them.
Q. Since Wedding Expo Online is brand new, is the current pricing for the vendor membership options just an introductory price?
A. No. We do not plan on raising the membership pricing. We understand how important it is for you to connect with engaged couples and grow your business, so keeping our site affordable is our main goal. The owner of Wedding Expo Online has been a wedding vendor for over 14 years and wants you to have a platform that you can feel comfortable with your membership pricing fee, knowing your monthly membership fee is well worth the cost.
Q. What if I need to go on vacation and put my membership on pause, do you have an option for that?
A. Currently right now we do not. You can go to your profile page and write a message in the ‘Announcements’ section. You can find that under Profile-Edit- I’m A Vendor-Announcements.
Upgrading My Membership
Q. I have a Basic Vendor membership and would like to upgrade to the vendor plus membership to participate in the live wedding shows. How do I upgrade my membership?
A. You can upgrade or downgrade your membership on your account page. Once you are on your account page, click on membership and then click on subscriptions. You will find a link to the right of your subscription that says ‘Change Plan”. After clicking on ‘Change Plan’ you will go the member pricing page where you can choose the vendor plus membership.
Q. If I upgrade or downgrade my membership will it be prorated?
A. Yes. Your payment amount will automatically be calculated and prorated depending on what day of the month you sign up for your new membership.
Joining and/or Creating A Group
Q. Can I join any group on this site?
A. Yes. All of the groups created by Wedding Expo Online are open to anyone who would like to join. We ask that other vendors do not join another vendors group unless you are invited. Vendors create groups for engaged couples to learn more about their business.
Q. Can I create a group?
A. Yes, you can create a group for members to join. We ask that wedding vendors do not set their groups to private. When creating a group you need to abide by the rules and regulations of this site. Creating a group about your business is a great way to connect with the engaged couples of our site. Note: Be sure to join the groups that are already created by Wedding Expo Online. Here are some groups we created that you should join: (Make sure the group admin says Wedding Expo Online)
1. Wedding Expo Online group
2. Your state group (Go to the groups page and enter in the search bar the state that your business is located)
3. Your business category group (Go to the groups page and enter in the search bar the category you would like to join. If you sell wedding cakes do not join the photography group. Only join the groups that pertain to your wedding business.)
Live Wedding Shows
Q. How often are the live wedding shows on Wedding Expo Online?
A. The live wedding shows are every six weeks. A link to the live wedding shows will appear in the ‘Live Wedding Show’ tab on Center Stage during the current live show.
Q. Do all vendors get to participate in the live wedding shows?
A. Only Vendor Plus members can participate in our live wedding shows. Click here for instructions on how to upgrade your membership.
Q. Who can view the live wedding shows?
A. All members of Wedding Expo Online can view the live wedding shows. Only Vendor Plus members and Engaged couples can participate in our live wedding shows. Be sure to upgrade your membership to a Vendor Plus member if you would like to participate in our live wedding shows.
Q. I’m a Vendor Plus Member, do you have a checklist of what I need to do to make sure I’m ready to showcase my wedding business during the live wedding show?
A. Yes. Check out the Live Wedding Show Vendor Details for information on how you can get ready for our next live wedding show.
MORE Q&A COMING SOON!
Check back soon for more Q&A’s!